Sunday, April 21, 2013

Excitement at my own stories...

Somebody recently asked me in a private message if I get excited at my own stories.

My answer is how could I not?

I write for my own pleasure, so the mental images of what is panning out in the story fill my mind as I write, and yes, I get incredibly turned on.  In fact, I sometimes wake up with the images of what I will be writing next filling my mind--it is where some of the inspiration for each chapter comes from, my mind still muddled with sleep as the images of "What Happens Next" play through my mind.

When I write, particularly the sexual scenes, yes, things get uncomfortable, LOL.  I find prolonging that experience, writing while at a heightened state, makes my stories more intense.  In fact, I often find myself stepping away from the computer--going to get a drink, watch some television, read a book, or going out to get the mail--just so I can cool down.

In fact, I'm writing the blog entry because the Thursday night scene for Diamond is becoming too hot, LOL.

Writing for me is a hobby, and I have an active--if not warped--imagination.  I enjoy a good erotic story.  That the stories are my own is even more exciting, as I can move the plot in the direction I want.  How many times do you read a story and suddenly the author takes it into a turn you don't like, or it just doesn't flow because it is as if the author suddenly did a 180?  I've read many like that, so I write for my own enjoyment, the story going in the direction I want, but my mind always opened for something else to happen.

I never know exactly where my mind will lead me, but I have a general direction.  Sometimes things happen as I write, or I see something or think of something that makes me thing, "Hey, I need to add that!"  And I always try to insert reader's suggestions in the story if possible.  There have been several suggestions that an entire chapter has developed because of them, so I highly welcome comments and suggestions.  If it doesn't get inserted into one story, I try to get it into the next.

So yes, if the story doesn't turn me on, I don't write it.  That is why you do not see any incest, fat/large women, etc. in my stories, as they just don't "do it" for me.  I write about what excites me.  I even have a couple stories that will never see the light of day because they just don't "do it" for me, having written them hoping something else would come from them, but ending up doing nothing for me, so they sit on my hard drive until I either get inspiration or trash them.

So, now it's time to return to Diamond's Thursday night...

8 comments:

  1. Doccis:
    I like the way you add little teasers without giving away any of the story. When I read chapter 5 I will be looking forward to reading what happens to Diamond on Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thursday night is a bit 'interesting.' Once things picked up, I just went with it, and so far it's my favorite scene...

      Delete
  2. I like your 'imagination' and am glad to say that I get turned on reading your stories. The music selection and POV really add to it, plus the whole intrigue of Charles, Dan, The FBI guys and the whole situation is really interesting. Will Jen get out of the contract? Will Jen marry Dan? Will Charles find out Jen and Dan are engaged? Will the FBI catch Charles?

    So many questions that have nothing to do with sex, but bring the story to life for me. Keep it up and I agree, now i'm looking forward to reading about Thursday! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, much appreciated!

      In terms of your questions...Chapter 05 will bring about a more interesting twist to the first question. The others will play out in future chapters.

      So again, as 7 Mile said, I'm giving a teaser without giving anything away, LOL!

      Delete
  3. I am glad to see Ms. Crawford has the same questions about the direction of the story as I do.
    I am looking forward to chapter 5 of Lap as much as I am looking forward to authors like Dan Brown's next book release.
    Your are a big time story teller!!!
    I also like the way you interact with your readers either via this blog or on the comments after each chapter of the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You all are not the only ones. For the few posts I get on the blog as well as on Literotica, I get at least 2-3 times as many private e-mails. A lot remain Anonymous, though if somebody does include their e-mail, as you yourself know, I always try to respond.

      It it were not for the readers, I would still be writing as I find it mentally relaxing (as well as stimulating, hehehe) and it is a nice diversion. But the readers are definitely a big part of posting the stories and 'speeding up' my timetable. Just imagine how long it would take for a chapter if nobody was there to keep asking "are we there yet?" LOL!

      And I get some good ideas from readers. I just hope all the praise lives up to everybody's expectations and the stories are welcomed.

      Delete
    2. BTW, I just alt-tabbed from writing to reply...so here's the paragraph I'm working on (hey, you asked for a teaser, LOL):

      **************************************************

      She was at the wrong angle to take him fully, but would be given an ‘A’ for effort taking as much as she could, until her nose almost brushed against his pubic hair.

      Soon Jen began smashing her head forward, taking the cock and forcing it deeper into her throat as she reached down with her right hand and began fingering her clit.

      Her moans were accompanied and contorted by the staccato sounds of the cock roughly invading her throat, the room echoing with the obscene gagging and grunting sounds of the cock forcibly slamming in and out of her wettened throat.

      Jen was moving so forcibly her saliva began to froth in her mouth, her spit continuing to spill into her mouth and lubricate the member, and her throat being blocked continuously by the bellhop’s dick, found its way out of her mouth, drooling down her chin as she wildly face-fucked him.

      **************************************************

      :D

      Delete
  4. "Are we there yet?" is OK, What I hate is "I have to go, can we pull over!!" Big Smile

    ReplyDelete