Saturday, April 20, 2013

More updates...

I don't want to let things sit for more than a week without letting everybody know the status of my writings...so update time!

Lapdancing 05 is coming (and cumming) along well.  I am in the middle of Diamond's Thursday evening adventure and debating on cutting it down a bit.  I want to make the story "interesting" while also trying to add a bit of realism, and as luck would have it, it is almost boring.

What I mean is Jen has been maneuvered into playing a game with some other people, and although it is an adult-oriented game, I am trying to make it "real" by actually rolling my own dice and randomly selecting how the game is played out--so there honestly is no pre-planning on how the game is occurring.  I did not want things to purposely and obviously go straight to the point I desired.  It is funny how tame things are playing out, so hoping things spice up soon or I may have to cut out the dry parts and go with the sexy ones.  It will be somewhat random, but I don't want it to read as if the story were "forced" into that direction.

The chapter continues to grow as new things are added while writing, but the overwhelming responses have been to not release it until complete.  In fact, I've only had ONE response from Anonymous (they are a prolific poster!) on the Literotica boards wanting each day separately, but as every else has asked for the complete version, I'm abiding by that decision.  I've also been asked for another teaser, but am having trouble selecting another section that will not give away what is happening...there are some interesting scenes and surprises and don't want to spoil too much.

I hope to finish Diamond's Thursday night today (04/21) and move into her Friday.  The Friday section I do not expect to be too long, although there will be more plot advancement crucial to future chapters.  Saturday is a half-day for Diamond before returning home.  With luck I may have the ROUGH DRAFT of the chapter completed by tomorrow.  I then need to review it and re-read it once or twice to make sure it flows...so I am still on track for an end of April publication.

After that my Skyrim story is going to be worked on.  I haven't PLAYED Skyrim for a couple months as I've been way too busy, but Chapters 03 and 04 are already written in rough draft form and screenshots taken, so I don't need to be in the game unless I come across some screenshots that don't look good once they've been shrunk to within Literotica specifications.  I haven't played since the Dragonborn DLC came out, so will have to update add-ons and everything, which is why I've been dreading it.  Still, I don't think 03 and 04 will be too involved game-wise so hope to have at least 03 out next.

And then--gasp--will be Annie's turn!  Yes, after well over two years, we finally get to see what happens to Annie during her week of house-sitting!  This chapter will be another full week's description, so may very well become as long as Lapdancing 05, but time will tell.  I already know what will happen to her for the most part, it's just getting my mind set into that role and playing it out!

After that, I'm uncertain what I'll work on...depends how long each update takes and how my free time--which will drastically decrease in the summer--goes.

Keep the feedback coming, it's much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Doccis:
    Thanks for the update, look forward to reading the completed chapter.

    ReplyDelete