Monday, April 29, 2013

Still writing Lapdancing 05...

This weekend I didn't get much time to work on Lapdancing 05...sorry.  Between housework, yard work, and all other types of work and things I had to do, I honestly didn't have any time Sunday to work on it.  Hoping to get things done this week--all depending on if work doesn't hit me like last week.

With what's been going on, I'm happy to have a job, so if I need to put in a few hours extra here and there I'm not going to complain, LOL.  But I do apologize for the story not getting along as far as I wanted it to.  I'm still working on her last photo-shoot Friday, then have her debut party in the evening to work on...but there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I just need time to get down the tracks, hehehe.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes one can get derailed for various reasons, but no worries, you got a job and all the support to write at your own pace.
    I'm certain it will be a good chapter that will get everyone who reads it all excited and wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, thanks. I know everybody is anxious for it as well as me getting on to other stories (Skyrim and Annie), but I've been pushing it all this month and the story has not only gotten bigger than I planned, but with the summer getting close other things are rearing their heads to get done...c'est la vie!

      Delete
  2. The ending of Chapter #4 and the delays / waiting for Chapter #5 Combined with the teasers that you have posted, will make the publication of the next chapter as much anticipated for me as a major hardcover book author like Dan Brown’s next novel.
    Look forward to your completion of chapter #5.
    p.s. after you finish weeding the garden, take time to smell the flowers ;-)

    ReplyDelete