Sunday, April 7, 2013

Agenda for stories....

Two posts in one day!

So there are three large camps of people waiting for stories...Lapdancing Girlfriend fans, Annie Babysits the Kids fans, and last, but definitely not least, Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise fans.  Sure there are overlaps and fans of multiple, if not all, of my stories, but there are strong followings for those stories in particular.  I have been listening to all of you, and no story (even my others) are being forgotten!.  But I can only write one story at a time otherwise they tend to "bleed" into each other.  It's happened before and I would like to avoid that.

Instead, I devote all my time into one story so it is just right.  It's a mindset I have to get into in order to have the scenes come out not sounding the same.

So here's the general order of releases as I expect them:
  1. Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 05 - sometime in April
  2. Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Chapter 03 - sometime late May/early June
  3. Annie Babysits the Kids Chapter 08 - Sometime after June
After that it all depends on where my Muse takes me.  There's another new story I've been thinking about, but I'd like to get at least the three above done and released before working on anything new.

The Skyrim stories are long because it takes Literotica a month to review them, probably due to all the pictures.  So that cannot be helped.  I plan on working on it immediately after Lapdancing 05, but even if I get it done in April, that means a May release.  We'll just have to see.

I haven't played much Skyrim lately, but I at least have Chapters 03 and 04 written in rough draft form...they just need pictures added (already taken) and edited a bit more so they flow better.  All depends how involved I get with Chapter 03 to see how far I get with 04...but Annie fans have waited a LONG time for another chapter, and they are overdue.

I only write this because everybody is asking for when the next chapters are due.  Skyrim people have been the most vocal lately, as everybody knows Lapdancing 05 is on its way...and yes, Skryim will be next!

Then again, if The Elder Scrolls Online gets released, who knows if I'll have the time!  ;)

I know I've mentioned this before, but I have gotten a few e-mails lately asking for ETA's on everything...so hopefully this helps!

2 comments:

  1. That is a cool schedule to have. Can't wait to read the fate of Jen/(Diamond) and Dan. I played Skyrim a few years ago but just don't have the time. Stay healthy and write at your own pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it...though for every person that understands, there are others who almost are threatening when it comes to requesting the next chapter, hehehe. I write for my own enjoyment, and the fans of my stories are icing on the cake, but this is a hobby, I don't get paid for writing or taking the time to write, yet people feel they are owed a chapter. They will just have to wait like the rest...it will be ready when it is ready!

      Delete