Sunday, April 14, 2013

A brief update...

Still working on Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 05...have been reviewing and tweaking some sections, so it is still progressing forward, although a bit slower pace.  Had to take some time off because I began writing without any feeling towards the story, and when it starts to become a job, it's time to take a few days to work on something else.

As I review each section, I sometimes wonder what the hell I was smoking or thinking at times.  I found one section where I suddenly switched into first person, and another section that did not even make sense.  I knew where my stream of consciousness was supposed to go, but the whole paragraph ended up getting cut because it just didn't make any sense, LOL!

Hoping for an end of the month release, but again, this is a hobby, and if real life steps in (as it has several times last month unfortunately) I have to prioritize.

Appreciate all the comments and feedback and support from everybody, so please keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment