Sunday, March 31, 2013

Been writing every night...

So I've been diligently writing Lapdancing 05 nonstop for the last week and a half.  I'm up to about 28 pages on Literotica, LOL, and still have her adventures for Friday and Saturday to write.  Almost done with Jen/Diamond's Thursday evening, and although I knew where I wanted it to take me, some parts come alive by themselves.

The story is growing bigger and bigger.  I've added at least 4 sections that I never even planned, which is why it is growing.  Originally she was only having 2 photo-sessions...now she has 3!  I did not plan on her physical examination getting sexual, but...well, it seemed to happen. Then she had a board meeting...and oops, where did her clothes go!

Scenes like this--that just come out of me as I write the story--are not uncommon, but for so many to come out into one chapter is atypical.  

This is going to be LONG chapter.  Unfortunately, there's no logical place to break it up so it's going to be one HUMONGOUS chapter.  My guess is it will cap out around 35 pages...ouch.

But after writing so much, today the words came, but I just didn't have much heart into it.  I was hoping to finish writing the first draft of the whole chapter this weekend, but it looks like it will be delayed until at least next weekend.  Going to take a day or two from writing to get my groove back.  I'm not stuck on a part, so it's not writer's block, I know exactly what is going to happen for each day, but I need to have some "zing" back into me to write it.

Sorry for the delay, but I think this will be a banging chapter!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so sexy, can't wait to read it, more is better in this case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've gotten comments before about some of my stories being "too long" and this is definitely longer than any of them...so will be interesting to hear some of the comments...

      Delete