Friday, March 15, 2013

Thanks all!

I just wanted to write a quick blurb and thank everybody for their sentiments and well wishes for what has been going on in my life, both here and in private e-mails--it is much appreciated.

Although things are not necessarily improving, I have been getting all my ducks in a row so-to-speak in an attempt to staunch everything that has been happening.  Right now time will tell if it is for good or not.  I have several options available to me so exploring them all...but my attitude is still a bit of a flux between outright depression and trying to move on and keep a positive attitude.  We'll see...

Am trying to at least keep busy, and some of that is writing.  This weekend hope to try to make a fair attempt at Lapdancing 05, but again, we'll have to see how my attitude with real life versus writing make out together, hehehe.

Again, appreciate the kind words from all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are getting everything in order (as you say, ducks in a row) and as i've stated before, take care of your things first, I can wait for lapdancing 5. Although the teaser is really good, i'm curious if bartender Tim is going to get more than a finger play with Jen/Diamond. I'd also like to request if you could include a lapdance scene where Jen/Diamond gives a cameltoe slide on the floor and not in the VIP, as Dan watches with Chuck again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god.... "a cameltoe slide".....~on the floor~.....

    I think I just came in my pants.... *groans*

    ReplyDelete