Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Good News Everbody!

He says with his best Professor Farnsworth imitation...

So I've spent a few days working on Lapdancing 05.  In essence, I've written about eight Literotica pages (about 60 pages in MS Word), so the story is coming alone nicely.  I am only on Wednesday of the story of her week at DSA Corporate Headquarters, so still have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to write about, but the chapter is well on its way to completion.

I can't hold to an 'end of March' deadline, but it will be very soon.  I am seriously debating on splitting the chapter into two parts, mainly because it is already 15 Literotica pages long and there will be at least another 5 or so coming.  Some people don't like to read that big of a story...so still debating.

I'm won't be releasing anything until the chapter is completely finished, so it makes no difference on splitting them up in terms of when I will post them, it is mainly for those that cannot read so much at one sitting.  If I do split it up (Chapter 05a and Chapter 05b) they will both be released at the same time, so curious what others think.  At this point doesn't matter to me, so I'll go with what the majority thinks, LOL.

To give a tally on what to expect, in the complete Chapter 05 you will find:
  • At least six scenes with soundtracks
  • Diamond having sex with a at least 6 guys (2 repeaters) and 1 girl
    • 1 threesome, the others single person sex
  • A long masturbatory scene
  • Four photo-shoots (one filmed for an eventual movie clip)
  • One or more pole dancing routines
  • At least eight outfit descriptions
  • and much much more!
And if you are still itching for a fix, go back and read my little teaser!

6 comments:

  1. I would like just 1 long part please. The quality of the story makes it worth the long read!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like one chapter without splitting it up; it interrupts the flow of what is going on, in my opinion. Again, thanks for seeking our input and can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, that seems to be the general trend from some of the e-mails I've gotten back as well!

      Delete
  3. Hi Doc;
    Glad to hear you're back "in the saddle" so to speak... LOL!!

    Regardless, and not that this was an option, I think I would have just made each day of the week be it's own "sub-chapter", (5a, 5b, 5c....). I realize that' not a choice, but I just miss my Lapdancing Girlfriend fix!!! LOL!! :-)

    I realize that creates other problems - like wanting to change something for Tuesday's story based on a new idea you might have from an unexpected twist in Thursday's storyline - and you can't do that if it'a already posted...

    But basically, anything that'll help you finish the chapter is FANTASTIC with me... :-)

    Thanks again...
    Barry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've hit the nail in the head on not being able to "go back" and change something that happened one day based upon an idea I had later on. I've done that a LOT in this chapter, but it happens in others as well.

      There are even ideas I've had after a FULL CHAPTER has been posted that I wish I could have changed and spend a lot of time trying to work it into the storyline after the fact, so it does tend to break my own flow of writing.

      In fact, I'm already editing something that happened on Tuesday when I'm writing about Thursday just so the story doesn't have things that come out of the blue.

      Still, as I said, it is progressing at a somewhat decent pace so hoping the full rough draft will be done this weekend. Then I'll give it a bit of a hard edit and see about getting it published after next week!

      Appreciate the feedback!

      Delete