Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekdays...

Weekdays are usually tough in terms of writing.  I get up at 5am, get to work, get home around 5pm (dealing with traffic and whatnot) and by the time I chill out, make supper, and relax, I'm usually too tired to do much more than catch up on emails, various forums I visit, and watch a little television before I go to bed.

Writing is more involved for me, as when I sit down, literally HOURS can pass as I write without me paying attention.  Writing on the weekdays I have looked at the clock and seen it is 1am and only had 4 hours of sleep...so I tend not to write on weekdays.

Weekends when I have a day to myself I can usually knock things out and write to my heart's content.  That is one of the reasons my chapters come out so far apart.  Only able to write weekends (and some weekends devoted to family/friends/other) and the way I write (letting a story sit for a bit and then editing it) causes things to stretch out to the 'months' time frame--and in the case of Annie, years!  Its just how I write, and as I do this purely as a hobby (nobody's offered to pay me yet, LOL), I can only do it when the mood hits me and the time is available.

I know a lot of you are anxious for the next chapters of my stories, but due to my limited time, things do take time.  I am hoping to have Lapdancing 05 done in the next couple of weekends--which means I am shooting to have it published by the end of the month.  Next will be my Skyrim story, but due to how long it takes Literotica to release illustrated stories, I don't foresee it being publicly available until May-ish.  And then I will be working on Annie.

Those are not hard-and-fast schedules, as I write with whatever story the mood hits me for.  Currently I'm writing a lot for Lapdancing 05, but a few weekends ago it was my up-and-coming Sci-Fi story.  So don't hold me to those days, they are fairly arbitrary and loose.  I could get a bug up my ass and finish Lapdancing 05 this weekend, who knows!

Just some random thoughts on timelines and such to keep you all up-to-date!

No comments:

Post a Comment