Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A picture's worth a thousand words...

So I've made mention a few times of other things I have been working on besides writing stories.  One of those has been slowly introducing myself into 3D Graphics.  For the time being I've been playing around with DAZ Studio, but eventually I will probably invest in Poser as that seems to be one of the standards a lot of graphic packages are based upon.

What I am interested in doing is putting some of my stories to images.  Not necessarily an ENTIRE story, but key scenes to depict how I, the writer, envision the scenes to take place.  I've been illustrating my Skyrim stories, but those are actual screenshots from the game I am playing (heavily modded of course to show off Cerise and her girls' assets, hehehe).  What I was thinking about were pivotal scenes in each chapter which would show off well with images.  For example, various scenes I have been thinking about:
  • Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 01
    • The scene in the club where Jen is sitting on Chuck's lap and he is chatting with Dan while showing her off to the guys in the crowd
    • The scene where she is in the midst of the crowd being felt up
    • The scene where Chuck is fucking Jen in the VIP room
  • Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 02
    • The scene of her dancing on the bar for the construction workes
    • The scene of her being felt up by the foreman in front of his men in the VIP room
    • The final scene of her dancing nude on stage
  • Annie 01/02
    • Annie being seduced/blackmailed by the boys as she is babysitting them
  • Annie 03
    • Annie in the mall shopping in her provocative clothes
    • Annie in the bathroom sucking off her fiance's friends
    • Annie gangbanged in the furniture store
As you can see, I figure about three images per chapter would cover the main scenes.  To give an example of what I've been working on, here's one of my first images I have put together playing around with scenes, lighting, and color saturation:
 
Vanquished


Here's the colorized version as well, to show you what I was originally working with:


Clicking on the images will give you the full sized images from my Google+ profile...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better...i like the images, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the well wishes. Each day is better...now I just have a lingering cough and a bit of congestion. As long as I'm sucking on a cough drop I'm fine, but going through bag after bag of them just to stop coughing, LOL!

      Thanks for the comments on the images as well. I actually saw a picture somebody took similar to that with real models, and felt I had to try my hand at it with the 3D graphics. I'm happy with how they turned out. It's amazing how difficult it is to try and show emotion on these models...the slightest cheek tweak and mouth curve make huge differences!

      Delete