Sunday, February 17, 2013

Other stuff I'm working on...

Besides all my up-and-coming additional chapters to existing stories (Annie 08, Lapdancing 05, Skyrim 03, Dreams 03, Grim Fairy Tales 03, Director Jekyll 02) I have several other stories that have yet to see the light of being posted.

Galactic Spy
This is a sci-fi story I've been working on for years.  It is set only a few years ahead where a girl has to drop out of college due to the death of her grandmother/guardian.  Looking for a job, she finds a vague job description in the paper and goes for an interview.  She discovers she has all the makings to become a Galactic Spy!
Think Star Trek, where Earth or any planet has to reach a certain technological level to become a member of the Federation.  Such is the case; however, because Earth is preyed upon for its resources--primarily women for the slave trade--a certain population of earthlings are brought into the fold to become spies and work for the galactic police force.
After several genetic enhancements and alien technology, our heroine goes off to rid the world of evil.  Apparently all aliens find human females attractive, so they are a hot commodity in the space slave market, so our heroine goes undercover to try and stop it!
Lifeguard Gets Wet
This is another story I started due to a forum post on the Literotica forums.  It is about a rich girl who is forced to get a job by her parents to prove she is responsible and not always sucking on the proverbial teat of her parents' wealth.  As such, she gets a job as a lifeguard in the inner city of Atlanta.
Unfortunately, the swim club and lifeguard group has always been male, so the introduction of a girl causes some resentful feelings, so the guys decide to haze her into leaving.  The girl is not daunted, and succumbs to their male domination pranks.
Halloween
Not the working title, this is a submission I've been wanting to do for the annual Halloween story submission contest.  I finally finished it 2012, but it was too late to submit, so it will be put in later this year.
The story is of a lovely married couple having a Halloween party.  They are visited by the wife's sister who is a Hollywood make-up artist and dresses them all up as Tolkien (Lord of the Rings) characters, the women beautiful elven maidens and the husband an evil Uruk-hai orc.
A bit of magic is involved, and soon the three find they are not wearing costumes any longer, but actually the characters they dressed up as!
College Days
This is a story I started writing almost ten years ago.  It is about a college girl who at first is shy and introverted, but then through hypnotherapy becomes a wild slut.  The main story centers around her boyfriend who is part of a fraternity that has a sex contest for determining who gets the best rooms at the fraternity.  The girl joins into the fun to get her boyfriend the best room!
Several parts of this story I've pulled out and put in Annie's story.  In fact, this may be a continuation of Annie's story...or it may be another story line later.  I haven't really decided.  It's one of those that I pull out time-to-time to look at, rewrite, and then put away again.
CCA 069
There is a story on Literotica I really liked, but wanted to rewrite, much the same way I rewrote the original Annie series.  The story is Clandestine Corporate Associate 069 Ch. 01 written by xxxgretchen.  I have tried to contact them to see if they would mind me rewriting and moving on with the story to no avail.  It seems they wrote the story and then quit.  Although it is frowned upon to rewrite somebody's work without their permission, I may eventually rewrite and submit the story as I feel it should be continued!
The story is of a bored trophy wife who gets hired by a company to infiltrate another company for their industrial secrets.  To do this, she must seduce the high-level corporate types of the other company to glean what is going on.  We find she will do whatever it takes to get the job done!
Miscellaneous
I'm always perusing the "Story Ideas" forums on Literotica for something new.  I have many posts "bookmarked" so I can eventually write a story about them, so my plate is definitely not empty.  I just want to get existing stories out before starting something new, although sometimes my Muse moves me in ways I cannot control!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Doc, huge fan of the Cerise storyline you had up on Literotica. Could I grab an email from you with Chapter 3 now, without the pictures if needed? It has captivated me ;)

    akumar1423@gmail.com

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reply to: Hey Doc, huge fan of the Cerise storyline you had up on Literotica. Could I grab an email from you with Chapter 3 now, without the pictures if needed? It has captivated me ;)

    Unfortunately I do not give out pre-release copies of any of my stories. It is a common request, but I've had some bad dealings in the past with people posting pre-released versions on other sites and such that I want to make sure that what goes out is the final version. As such, you'll have to wait like the rest :(

    I apologize for things taking so long, but unfortunately writing is a hobby, so I sit down and write when I have the time and inclination. This weekend and last was due mostly to me being sick and not being able to "get into the mood" of writing in between coughing fits, LOL. I do hope to get something out soon though, and once again, apologize for the delay...

    BTW, not sure if you can edit your post or not, but you may want to remove your e-mail from the comment. Or I can delete it (which is why I posted the main part of your comment here as well).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doccis: I read the "CCA 069" story and yes it needs to be continued. My suggestion is that you make this storyline your own. You already have two stories that could easily continue on into a Corporate Spy storyline. You could use the Jen / Dan characters in Lapdancer or the Dr./Ms characters as the spies. You already have developed their story personality you would just have to develop an new life after the present story.
    Well, just a thought that may save you time in the story intro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I agree the story should be continued. I have, in fact, rewritten that story already, I was always hoping the original author would get back to me.

      In cases like this, you typically want to keep the story characters the same as you continue the story; otherwise, people accuse you of plagiarism...EVEN if you state you based the story off the original. I would just post the first story and state it is a rewrite and then continue the story in Chapter 2.

      Delete
  4. Doccis: I did not mean to suggest you plagiarize someone elses story. I will beg your forgiveness and look forward to reading the rewrite, Sorry
    signed:
    7 Mile Bridge
    ps.(guess where I am vacationing this winter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, no need to apologize...but as I said, I have kept the original story mostly the same, although I did spice it up a bit more, hehehe.

      Delete