Saturday, February 16, 2013

Health update

So it's been a full week with this ailment.  Thankfully the worst is over, but I still have a bit of congestion and a hell of a tickle deep in my throat with an accompanying cough that will not quit.  This will probably linger for a few more days.  I feel at about 85% normal; not completely well, but have been going into work.  I just seem to get tired a lot easier.  Rest and taking it easy is on the list for this weekend.

I'm playing it by ear in terms of writing.  If I find some time and the inclination, will definitely be looking at some of my stories, even if to just go over them in "editor" mode and clean up some grammar and such.  I'll have to see if the "mood" hits me on Lapdancing Chapter 05 or not...hard to tell first thing in the morning without several cups of tea in me, LOL!

I DO appreciate all the well wishes on being sick.  From the comments and personal e-mails, people are definitely visiting the blog once and a while for updates, so will keep them coming as long as you all keep reading!

2 comments:

  1. glad to read that you are feeling better...but that bug is insidious...take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! As I mentioned, I have a feeling this cough is going to linger for a while, but each day is an improvement. Just have to take it easy and not push it!

    ReplyDelete