Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 4 of the flu...

So work's been bugging us on taking time off, so I actually went in yesterday...and ended up going home halfway through with a 101 temperature, the sweats, and feeling like crap.  This morning have added vomiting to the list...weee!

If I can shake this, hopefully will write some this weekend, but no promises...have let things go for a while around the house and have several things I need to do if I can shake off this bug!

Also appreciate the feedback from some of you reading this...at least I know it's not a complete waste and hopefully it will keep people a bit more apprised on what I'm doing!

2 comments:

  1. Take your time and take care of yourself...The stories will come along...love the pics by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thankfully the worst is hopefully over and each day is slightly better. After sleeping all day yesterday, today (Wed) went to work and made it through most of the day. Came home just a tad early because I am exhausted though. Just sitting at a computer for 6 hours wore me out! Will have to take it easy over the next few days...

    ReplyDelete