Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So a little secret for all of you...

Occasionally I get asked where I get my inspiration.  Not necessarily for plots and such, but when I describe clothing, or women, or a particular scene.  As many know, I'm somewhat of a stickler for detail almost anal, so when I'm writing a story, I try to have a picture of something similar to what I'm describing so I can make it more accurate.

If you follow my Google+ profile, you'll find my Photos section where I've uploaded in the past various pictures for different stories that gave me some inspiration.   As I browse the web, I occasionally find an image that I think "that would be good for x story."  For example, Annie's temporary tattoo I took from several images and made myself, and a few people asked to see it in the past.

So take a look...there's even a few "hints" on Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 05!

PLEASE NOTE, these are NOT SAFE FOR WORK images!

No comments:

Post a Comment