Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My latest image...

So I believe I figured out all the little nuances of using the lightbox feature on this site with the free image hosting site I'm using...again, if you can NOT see the images below, please let me know either in an e-mail or in the comments section!

I was in the mood for "something different" in terms of graphics, and as I had not used the Aiko model base before, decided to give her a try.  As I mentioned in a previous overview, Aiko is the character model base introduced as an anime-like character.  Her figure has a slightly larger head and eyes, as well as different morphs to satisfy people doing 3D renders that are more anime-like than the other characters.

So I set out to use Aiko.  In trying to decide how to create the character and image, I settled on the Catgirls of anime...and I am pretty happy with the results!  The first image is more in line with a typical anime wallpaper.  The second image I did as a regular portrait with a bit more intense lighting.

Kitten (anime)

Kitten (portrait)
Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. This is hot. You're getting better with each post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This one just fell together. I have a few friends who are amazing artists and have them tear everything apart that they can so I can learn. Each image I figure something new out...as they say, practice makes perfect, hehehe.

      Delete