Saturday, February 22, 2014

Another small update...

So the good news in terms of you, the readers, is I'm back to writing!  Yup, I just woke up yesterday and my Muse was right there with me...I ended up writing over FIFTEEN pages (Word format, so about 2-3 Literotica pages) to my Assumptions story.  I'm also starting to feel the itch for Diamond to get into some more trouble, so hoping I can get through my Assumptions story soon, as that is still the main focus right now.

I also want to get back to my other stories--Annie, Dreams, Director Jekyll and the like, but that's just too much on my plate right now!

On the job front I'm still waiting to start.  There's a whole butt-load of paperwork that has to be done working for a government job, so I'm simply waiting until the green light is given and I can start working!  It's all smoke and mirrors, as I've worked at this particular place before, but it still has to go through all the red tape.  I'm anxious to be getting a paycheck again!

I'm also itching for the release of The Elder Scrolls Online.  I should warn you now that the last week of March and first couple weeks of April to not expect much in the way of writing from me, LOL...as gaming is one of my other outlets for the creative juices that flow within me.  Once the game settles out I'll be back to a more "sane" schedule where I can balance gaming, writing, 3D Graphics, and all my other hobbies while still maintaining a healthy family life--but for those first few weeks of release, I'm turning into a gaming troll that short of going to work, won't see the light of day!  ;)

But as I said, back to writing, which is a good thing.  In fact, I'm only updating this as a short break to refill my tea and get back to my Assumptions story!

4 comments:

  1. Doccis: Glad to hear about you getting your muse back. Enjoy your writing. On the job front, good luck on starting back to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...after this long tired of just being at home, not to mention the financial aspect of it, LOL...

      Delete
  2. WAIT YOUR WORKING FOR THE "GOV" OOHH DEAR HAHAHA THAT MAKES YOU THA MAN.................................... nuts better be carefull what I say .......but as I be an English fellow I might be safe................... maybe mmm maybe lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I'm a contractor/consultant, so not necessarily a G-man ;) But once you get into those types of jobs, it is pretty lucrative to stay in them. I applied for both government and private sector jobs and the gov't jobs were all 10-20k higher in salary just because having already been "vetted" into the system...

      Delete