Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Update...

So there really isn't much to update.  From my previous post, I was rather disconcerted about some people's attitudes and did not do anything.  Probably the worst thing to do is piss-off/annoy the author, as I was definitely in no mood to write or even work on my graphics.

This weekend I spent the entire time playing The Elder Scrolls beta...and had a blast.  I had no interest in doing anything creative, so basically took some time to myself.

Now that the beta weekend is over, I am feeling ready to give things a try again...so hopefully nobody's going to chew me out over things taking even longer...because that just causes them to go even further.

On the job front I got and accepted the latest job offer...which is substantially more salary than any of the other offers that fell through.  This one is pretty much a done deal, so hopefully once everything goes through HR and such, I could very well be working by the end of the month.  Appreciate all the prayers and kind words during this time...but I need to get back to work, hehehe (never thought I would say that, LOL!).

4 comments:

  1. That's great news on the job front. :)

    Netizens are really a difficult issue. With Cyber Bullying causing suicides. It simply reflects the reality that people lack maturity. Its all about accountability.

    Good to hear about you gearing up to write again. :) Really looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people just believe they can be rude with the anonymity of the internet. I try not to let negative attitudes of anybody affect me, but even I have my moments, LOL...

      Delete
  2. great job news ... this elder scrolls beta is that the mmo one, loved skyrim but a bit leary of an mmo although with destiny coming (got to use my ps4 for something I guess) im gonna have to give a go............. (lol not story related at all)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This site is about anything random, hehehe...not just stories! ;)

      And yes, it is the MMO. The game is more like a single-player game with multiplayer components. It's not quite an MMO like WoW, Rift, SWOTOR, and other MMO's, but it also is not a 100% Elder Scrolls game either. It is a blend of both...some people go in expecting a "Skyrim Online" which it is not, but neither is it completely MMO-ish in the way some others are. Personally, I like the game...and have pre-ordered it already, hehehe.

      Delete