Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Belated Hannukah, Kwanzaa, or whatever!

Although it's been a productive year, I have nothing publicly to show for it...but I am hoping 2015 will be a more "visible" year.  This year I started What's in a Name, Extenuating Circumstances, Lapdancing 06, Grimm Fairy Tales 03, Assumptions, Space Odyssey, and a few other outlines...and although none of them got published in 2014, they are ripe to be posted come 2015...so I am hoping it will be a banner year.

I went from unemployment to once again employed...and although I'm still reeling from 6 months of no income, that too will be all caught up come the end of February, so that will give me a bit more peace of mind.

I wanted to wish all of you die-hard fans a very happy holidays...for me, it will be CHRISTMAS, but for others, whatever your beliefs or traditions, I wish you a happy end-of-the-year celebration!  I wish I had something more to give, a story, an image, but know without you, the fans who have stood by and visited the site even when things were at their worst, you kept me going, and it is much appreciated!

Happy Holidays everybody!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Doc;
    Haven't commented for a while, but just wanted to say that the "picture teasers" for Extenuating Circumstances looks fantastic, so really looking forward to it!!
    That said, write whenever you feel like it... You should enjoy it, and when you do, the results show...
    Lapdancing has always been my favorite, but regardless EC definitely looks interesting, and looking forward to them both whenever ~you're~ happy with where they are...
    Thanks for all your efforts...
    Barry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you once again for the kind words. Sometimes the pictures influence the writing, sometimes I have a set image in my head I hunt down pictures that portray exactly what I am envisioning...either way, they are pretty good representations of scenes in the stories...particularly the outfits, hehehe.

      I know I haven't published anything this year, something I plan to make up for next year...whether you call it a New Year's resolution or whatever, I have way too many stories "on the plate" not to finish a couple of them, but know there are diehard fans for Lapdancing, Annie, and my Skyrim stories. Hopefully some of the new ones will also find a fandom...although that means even more outstanding stories, LOL.

      Thanks again, and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Doc,

    How about some teasers, a few pages from each of the outstanding stores. A 2015 preview!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, now there's an idea...may have to think about it and do a random page from each one :p

      Delete
  3. Preview teaser pages would be welcome. Call it a late xmas present? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to suggest non-random, but instead a selected hot passage from each story. It’s been a year since we saw anything. I think it would be a pity to leave it to chance. So something deliberate that would capture the flavour of each series. Since it would be one from each series I am also curious about how they would read side by side.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Problem with that is simply TIME. If I start going through each story to select a juicy passage that envisions the story, I'll be investing a lot of time I could spend writing, LOL.

      Will at least do random pages...but I may pick a select scene from Lapdancing or EC to give people an idea of what to expect...but not all of them.

      Delete
  5. Happy New Years Doc, and also to every fan of LapDancing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little belated, but to you too and everybody!

      Delete
  6. I am looking forward to reading some of your new stories this year and if you are going to release a preview i would be interested to see if extenuating circumstances and Lapdancing Girlfriend crossover in any way. I would like to wish you all the very best for 2015 .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other than mentioning "her sister Jen who is more exhibitionistic than her to the point where she actually strips for a living" type comments, there hasn't been any crossover yet. I'm still not sure if I will have Jen and her sister together or not...but there is a lot of innuendo going on as she learns about Jen's new roles within DSA. Still not sure how I want to incorporate the stories beyond the characters being related...

      Delete