Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Slowly moving forward...

With the holidays upon us time seems to be getting more and more limited and the end of the year fast approaching!  I still hope to get at least one, if not ALL parts of Extenuating Circumstances 01 out by the end of the year, but just need to time to edit it before asking a few people to review.

When I'm not working on EC01, I'm working on EC0201 (Ch. 02, Part 01).  It's coming along nicely as well, but I have only been working on it when my eyes are bleeding from editing EC01, LOL.

Had a good run on making some graphical images over the holiday...I had not touch Daz Studio in over a month, so was nice to deflate that built up creativity for a while.  Now I need to put together a Christmas image or two, hehehe.

So as usual, making progress, but nowhere near as much as I'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment