Monday, December 22, 2014

Not looking good for an end-of-the-year release :(

Although I was able to work on Lapdancing 06, Extenuating Circumstances 01, and What's in a Name, I didn't have nearly the time I wanted and looking at it, I wonder where the time went.  I typically get so absorbed in the stories when I am writing I don't pay attention to the time, and although I put in a lot more effort this weekend, it didn't seem like enough.

With Christmas coming and my family visiting through the New Year, it's unlikely I'll be having a release until after they leave.  My apologies, as I wanted to get SOMETHING out this year (seeing as it was a completely null year), but isn't happening  :(

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you who read this blog and to you doc!

    ReplyDelete