Friday, December 5, 2014

Entering "the grind" LOL

All this week I've been pounding upon the rough draft of Extenuating Circumstances 0101, editing the rough draft and then transcribing it on the computer (as I cannot take digital copies into work).

Last night I got home and needed a break, so blew off the dust (figuratively) on What's in a Name? and starting re-reading that.  Sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm smoking when I read some of these as I ended up almost rewriting half the paragraphs.  The general gist of the story remained the same, but the grammar and run-on sentences made me wonder if I actually wrote them, hehehe.

So things are moving forward with EC0101, as well as working a bit on some old stuff for a change of pace.

This weekend I plan on putting the nose to the grindstone on EC0101 and getting all my edits transcribed.  There's still half the story I need to edit, but if I can get this mound of scribbles transcribed I'll have hit a major milestone in my goal to get at least one story out this year!  Of course, with the holidays, who knows what can happen.  Supposed to meet some friends for lunch Saturday, have another friend who may call on me to work with them over the weekend, as well as getting the house ready for my kids to visit come Xmas.  Still, I want to get EC0101 through its paces so hoping to get some time to work on it as well!

Just letting you all know where I'm at.  I still am not giving an ETA on anything, but do want to let people know what's been going on and that I've not let things slide any more than they have!


Oh, and one other thing...there have been a few inquiries on posting images for EC0103 (third part of Ch. 01).  The main reason I have not is that entire part of the chapter is all sex, so any images I have for "inspiration" can't be posted publicly...so you'll just have to wait on that  ;)

2 comments:

  1. What about lapdancing? Please finish chapter 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As mentioned in previous posts, I needed a break on Lapdancing after working on it so much over the summer. As such, I am working on my Extenuating Circumstances Chapter 1 (all three parts) as it is finished in terms of a rough draft and I have a better chance of finishing it and releasing it before the end of the year.

      Lapdancing 06 I still have two main scenes to write from scratch, not to mention the editing process of the entire chapter once I am done...so it will more than likely not be until the new year that it sees the light, hehehe.

      Delete