Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Slowly making progress...

I hate sounding like a broken record when the updates are similar.  Made some headway with Extenuating Circumstances....actually started Chapter 02 because I wanted to jot down some thoughts I had after a particularly racy dream, hehehe.  But then I went down a tangent I wasn't planning and may scrap most of what I wrote because started to sound too much like Chapter 01.

Still no progress on Lapdancing...but hopefully my Muse will return in full force soon enough to get things rolling again.

Beyond that pretty much took it easy over the weekend.  Watched a few movies, read a little, cleaned the house, played some computer games, but didn't do much "creative."  Overall I spent about 2 days on writing, but as I said, after I trash what I probably will trash, it was not very productive.

Still working on the rough draft of Chapter 01 and my hard edits...and hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to get some better steam rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment