Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Small Update...

This weekend I caught up on everything that slipped from when I had the flu...laundry, cleaning the house, shopping, etc.  In order to make up for the lost time at work I pulled 12-13 hour days all last week, so by the time the weekend came, I needed to just chill out.  As such, I didn't get any writing done...not even opening it up for a quick read  :(

That's just the way things go some weekends...my Muse may take a vacation and I'm left with nothing.  I didn't even do any 3D Graphics this weekend, and had plans to enter at least 3 Halloween contests...but I just could not find the interest.

Instead once I had a few moments to myself I relaxed by playing a few video games.

So sorry nothing to report on advancement.  My goal is still to try and knock out my Halloween entry, but if I don't work on it this coming weekend, it will be too late to worry about it and I'll let it sit another year  :/  That's good news if I do, as I'll redirect my focus back to getting out the first chapter of Extenuating Circumstances and Chapter 06 of Lapdancing Girlfriend...but sucks in terms of getting something out by the end of October  :(  Just not "in the mood" lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment