Saturday, October 4, 2014

Update!

First, my apologies on no update for two weeks...as I mentioned had family visiting for most of that time...my mother left last weekend, so nothing got done other than chilling out from her visit.  I love her to death, but we are both at the age where after a week's worth of time together, we start getting on each other's nerves, hehehe.  It's as much both of us used to living alone than anything...so needed the weekend to "decompress."

I had an urge to work on the rest of Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01 and got most of Part 3 completed.  I really only have 1-3 pages to go before it too is complete.  I'm still going to release the chapter in three parts as it is way too long to be a single submission.  Part 1 is the longest, but combining them would make it even longer and there are logical divisions within this story that make a three-part chapter feasible.

It's October!  That means Literotica Halloween Contest!  There are already a lot of submissions, so I am going to put the final touches on my submission and get it in ASAP...that means everything is on hold (EC and Lapdancing) until I can get it in.  The sooner it is submitted and can get votes, the quicker everything else will fall into place.  I only have about 3-5 pages to write, so it should go by quick, then do a quick review and submit it.  My goal is to get it done this weekend, but that all depends on how I feel.

In addition there are several 3D Graphics contests I am working on images for...one of them I'll post here after it is done, LOL.  I have two personas for my graphics...one is the "cleaner" side of things, and the other is the DocCIS side...and that one I'll share as it is more erotic  :p  But working on those as well, so that will take a bit of my time...

I have the flu.  Ayup, woke up Friday feeling like somebody had taken a bat to me and beat me all night.  By the afternoon it worked into a fever and felt completely miserable...until the fever broke late last night.  This morning I feel alright, but exhausted--sitting at the computer for only an hour has wiped me out...so going to lay back down soon as I finish this.  I'm going to try to get the Halloween submission done today, but I may end up being a couch potato and just taking it easy  :(

Will let you know how things go this weekend...but right now, too tired to even think about sitting at the computer much longer....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the up date. Look forward to your All Hallows Eve story. (5*) vote from me.
    It is the beginning of flue season, time to go get the flue shot.
    As always look forward to your posting of Lap #6 and EC.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete