Sunday, November 2, 2014

Still progressing...

Got to work on both Extenuating Circumstances as well as Lapdancing Girlfriend.  Nothing new, but am slowly going through my hardcopy edits and transcribing them to the computer.  Had to take my car in for service and took my laptop and got quite a bit done, LOL!

Fall is steadily disappearing and winter is coming...it's going down to 30 tonight!  Pretty soon snow!

Halloween had about 30 kids...last year I had well over 50, so not sure why it was lower.  Did not have as many little kids (4-10 range)....most of them were somewhat older...even a few girls I'll probably go to hell thinking about...but they were definitely way too old to be trick or treating, LOL.

Finally caught up on all the hours I missed while being sick, so I'm hoping evenings I'll get shit done so I have weekends to pursue writing and graphics.

So having some progress, just not as much as I ever want to have done  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment