Friday, November 14, 2014

So far a productive week!

This week with Veteran's Day (thank you all for your support) it's been pretty slow at work, as such, I have actually gotten a LOT done in terms of writing.  Nothing that anybody might be interested in, LOL...as much of the time I have been spending editing the hard copy of Extenuating Circumstances 0101 (Ch. 01, Part 01) and then transcribing it.  But again, progress is progress and every little bit of time I put into it means the closer it is in getting out to a few people for review and then published on Literotica!

In addition, my Muse has been lighting a fire under my ass in terms of the rest of Extenuating Circumstances.  This entire week I've been expanding my outline of the entire story on how it will flow.  Last week I had some major writer's block not only for Chapter 02, but the continuation of the story.  Thanks to some suggestions by Captain Billy I now know exactly how Chapter 02 will pan out.  It will probably be another 2-3 part chapter (seems to be the trend with the EC story thus far), but it will tie in nicely with a few more references to Lapdancing Girlfriend and the "Diamond Universe." LOL.

I'm still not sure how much Lapdancing and Extenuating will cross into each other, but at least there will be some references into the two...but as to whether Diamond will meet up with her sister in either story I still don't know.

Although I HATE giving ETA's, my goal is to have EC 0101, EC0102, EC0103 AND Lapdancing 06 out before the end of the year.  I hated realizing I haven't published ANYTHING this year, so hope to end the year with a bang and get out a few stories.  Again, no hard and fast promises, but I have a dream....

2 comments:

  1. Thank U for the special mention. As I have said in previous communications I enjoy that you have made the effort to allow your readers to have input or comment on your future stories.
    Look forward to your stories being posted. They will make a very nice Christmas to your readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I've always said to everybody who writes, I welcome new ideas and will try to incorporate them into one of my stories eventually! Although some parts may not make it (for example, currently not sure about the handyman suggestion), other parts may strike a chord and get put in. In this case, the golfing scene definitely was a good scene and will be in the second chapter, hehehe.

      Delete