Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Baby steps....

This weekend I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted.  Although I worked a bit on Extenuating Circumstances, compared to what I got done over the week it was next to nothing  :/  Was able to work on 0101 (Chapter 01, Part 01) a bit yesterday and hope to continue with the editing the rest of the week.  I don't have plans for Thanksgiving, so hoping to get some writing done then as well before the holiday rush is upon us.

I still want to get ALL of Chapter 01 published this year...but each day makes me wonder if I'll hit that personal deadline.  I should be able to get SOME of it out, but not sure about all three parts.  Then again, Part 01 is the largest...the other two really are minor compared to it in size...so should go faster once I get through the mountain that is Part 01!

And then it will be Lapdancing 06's turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment