Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Still progressing...

So this past weekend I spent a bit of time on Lapdancing 06.  I did not have as much time as I would have liked, but still wrote several pages (Word format) as well as edited the sections.

For the most part worked on some 3D graphics I needed to get done, so although I did progress, it wasn't as much as I liked.  I'm hoping this coming three-day Fourth of July weekend will give me a bit more time to move forward...it is at the point where I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, so even I want to get it done, LOL!

And since I'm so close, I thought I would give you a random page as a teaser, hehehe. Just remember, this is a RAW/ROUGH DRAFT:



3 comments:

  1. Now that was a great teaser!!! Though I may be able to guess what happens to Jen / Diamond next, I can not wait to read the full chapter.
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I won't spoil it, but it's not what you first think! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teaser, am looking forward to the read.

    ReplyDelete