Sunday, July 13, 2014

All's quiet on the front...

So didn't do much writing this weekend.  I did tackle Lapdancing 06 for a bit, but only for a couple hours, then sort of got side-tracked with some 3D graphics and such.  Also saw Planet of the Apes (well worth it) and just relaxed, so pretty quiet weekend all-in-all.

Not what everybody wants to hear, but just needed some "me" time to relax...so was an off-week.  Still been editing like mad--just need to transcribe my edits into the digital copy, but things are moving forward, just a bit slowly this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Big fan of your work, I've probably commented a few times. I remember reading the first parts of the Babysits the Kids story when they were on asstr, and wishing they'd finish. You certainly did a great job with that, even with Literotica's restrictions.

    I tend to like older women and/or intergenerational stories of older women and younger men, so all your stories don't fit my niche, but you're such a skilled writer it makes me want to finish them.

    Anyways, just letting you know you have another fan. Hope you manage to get some stuff out. Incidentally if you decided to publish on amazon I'd probably purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words!

      One of my new stories which I hope to eventually finish--What's in a Name" is actually about an "older" women...although she's only in her 40's and that is not really "old" to me, LOL...but it at least has a generation gap in it ;) Of course, need to finish a few series before I get to another!

      Appreciate the comments!

      Delete
  2. Need To Increase Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete