Sunday, July 6, 2014

Moving forward page by page!

I've been hitting all these Rave videos, costume sites, and what have you to look into some background for Diamond and her girls attending the rave party, and damn, sometimes research takes a while, LOL...  For example, I spent three hours today listening and downloading music of various club mixes, dubstep mixes, and what have you for the party.

The scene is forming in my mind exactly how things will be going down, but it's going to take some time to get it how I want it and type it out...but damn, I want to go clubbing now, hehehe!

So the story is progressing, even with these little internet research speed bumps.  Just wish I had more time...even the 3 day weekend wasn't enough to get near what I wanted done...but things are still moving forward, albeit slower than I would like.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Doc,

    The new preview pics look great. Seems like its going to be a fun night! Jenny can laugh and cut loose (with another bout of after the fact "what did I do") but at least its light hearted. Great contrast to Diamond being the lamb sacrificing herself to exploitation at the syndication party.

    Eager to read more updates on the party. It just feels different...refreshing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete