Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nothing new, but still making progress...

So I was hoping to spend a lot of time on the finishing up Lapdancing 06; however, when I sat down to write, I simply stared at the screen and nothing happened  :(  So I worked on editing the portions I've gone through and edited and transcribed from paper to computer.  So there was progress, but not anything new I could sink my teeth into...editing and changing around things isn't really the "fun" part of getting a story ready, but it's a necessary evil...and it's just less read-throughs I'll have to do before I publish it!

I also worked on editing my Galactic Spy story (I really need to come up with a better title, as there is already a series by that name on Literotica), but again, it was editing and rereading to make sure everything flowed.

So although it was progress, there was not a lot of forward momentum...but every little bit counts, so hopefully my Muse will light a fire underneath me this coming weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ANY MOVEMENT FORWARD is a movement forward...... All Hail PROGRESS

    ReplyDelete