Thursday, June 5, 2014

More sporadic updates!

Didn't post last weekend, but didn't really have much to report.  Worked on my Galactic Spy story a tad, but didn't really do much writing or 3D Graphics overall.  Spent a lot of time outdoors and just enjoying the good weather.

Have family up for the next month, so who knows how much I'll get done.  Basically will only have mornings to write, and that's if my Muse is with me and wakes me up in the mood.  My main focus is Assumptions (I can see the light at the end of the tunnel) and Lapdancing 06; however, have also reawaken my yearning to work on my Galactic Spy story, so we'll see which wins out in the limited time I have for a while...

3 comments:

  1. Remember, Laptop, Patio, tall cool drink. Make your writing hobby fit your seasonal life style.
    I heard a new term of reference yesterday, "Coffee shop entrepreneur” It makes reference to a person who runs a on-line business from their laptop / I pad and uses the local coffee shops wifi as their internet source.
    You likely already know all about this, I only use the public wifi to check e mail while I am travelling.

    Look forward to your stories being posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going through serious withdraw symptoms...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, and I'm trying...but again, summers are typically times when I have very little free time to write...but I'm hoping to get something done 'soon'!

      Delete