Friday, June 20, 2014

More Lapdancing 06 updates!

So this entire week I've been working on the editorial portion of Lapdancing 06.  It's been so long since I began the chapter, I can easily go through the first half of the chapter and read it fresh...and I've been catching a considerable number of grammatical, spelling, and just plan wrong stuff I wrote, LOL.

The spellings are not bad (for example, come versus cum), and for some the grammatical changes would not even be noticed, but some of the sections definitely needed a reread and ultimate rewrite.  It's only been a paragraph here and there, but so far just editing sections has added at least a couple additional pages to the final length.

It's been a bit of a painstaking process, as I cannot take the digital copy to work, instead printing it off, making changes on the printed copy, then coming home and transcribing the changes into the digital document...kind of Old School, LOL.

But it is progress, and in the right direction.

So weekdays for editing, weekends for new content...seems like the new plan.  Hopefully I'll have some time to work on the new sections.  I would say at this point I am close to 80%+ done with Lapdancing 06...so if the steam train keeps rolling...you "might" see something by end of July-ish.  Don't hold me to that...but I will try!

2 comments:

  1. ooohhh man you gave us an estimate gggrrr oh crap don't get stressed, burn out.............. and move to ICELAND (although hey lots of hot women) lol ........ Glad to see progress on one of my fav stories, but don't forget to enjoy the summer..

    Just realised waiting for your stories is like waiting for the next G. R R R R R Martin book lol deffinetely a case of quality over quantity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, well, it's a pretty soft ETA...more like a guess than a commitment! ;)

      But I think I'm close enough to the end I can start to guesstimate when I'll be finished...but again, a million things could change...

      Delete