Sunday, June 15, 2014

An update everybody will like!

As I mentioned earlier I had a three-day weekend to write...as well as my Muse biting my ass to work on Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 06.  It has been quite a productive weekend, writing well over 25+ pages (Word format, approximately 4 Literotica pages)!  I completed the entire scene involving Diamond's trip to the airport and her flight to LA on her way to the DSA corporate headquarters.

To say it was an interesting write would belittle what I feel to be one of my more sexual scenes wotj er...something I originally had not planned or thought of occurring, but one which blossomed forth from my mind as I wrote it.  I was completely immersed in "creative" mode, and now that I look at what I wrote, I'm amazed at the direction the scene took--surprised at what poured forth from my head to my hands typing, hehehe.  As a little teaser, you'll discover a couple new photos in the gallery particularly about this scene!

I would guesstimate that I am over 75%+ finished with the rough draft.  This scene takes her through most of Wednesday, with her syndication party occurring Friday night.  I currently have plans for the rest of the day at the DSA office, as well as a couple interesting scenes planned for Thursday.  Thursday night the girls (Diamond, Kitten, and Crystal) are going out on the town, and then they get ready for the big syndication party!

So all-in-all I have about three scenes...the syndication party being the largest of them, and one that I will definitely have to have plenty of rest to write, LOL!  ;)  Time-wise, it will be 2.5 days of storyline, and from what I am planning (which could always change of course) probably the last chapter I focus on day-to-day activities, the remaining chapters focusing more on particular events than what has led up to them...but again, time will tell as I write if anything new suddenly sprouts forth!

4 comments:

  1. Doccis: This post is a great teaser, I got a feeling that Lap #6 is going to be as good if not better than it's previous chapter.
    All I can say is: "May your muse be with a little longer".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chapter is definitely coming along. Currently, if I go by general file size the story is currently as long as Chapter 04. I doubt it will be as long as Chapter 5, but it is definitely going to be one of the longer installments, hehehe...

      Delete
  2. Please write at your own pace but can you give a hint as to when it will be out? On the edge of my seat and biting my nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I no longer give out ETA's on my stories. If you look back in my blog when I was writing Chapter 05, I set a hard date for the story to be out and it almost burned me out to the point where I was ready to quit writing altogether for an extended period of time.

      At this point I only give progress reports, and as I mentioned, Chapter 06 is about 75%+ done.

      In the summer I only have weekends to work on my stories, and then, only in the mornings. It being a hobby, I go at my own pace, but time is so limited on weekdays that is all the time I can put in due to work, family, and friends. Currently I have close to a dozen stories in the works, so which one I work on also depends on my Muse and which one is interesting me at the time.

      As such, all I can say is I'll keep reporting my progress here at least weekly, and when it is done, it will be done ;)

      Delete