Monday, June 9, 2014

Progress is progress!

This weekend was a mixed bag in terms of writing.  I was on a roll in the mornings, but even though I wanted to continue writing, my visiting family for the summer got up and so I had to end each writing session earlier than I wanted.  Still, I was able to work more than I hoped on Assumptions, finishing one major scene which I suddenly went off on a tangent for another scene...so it had some decent progress.

I also got to work on my Galactic Spy story a bit, as it is less erotic than Assumptions, so I could work on it without being too obvious while everybody was around, hehehe.;)

I know it's difficult reading about a story nobody's seen yet, LOL, but if you've liked my other stories, it's along the same avenue as those...although obviously the plots and such differ.  Hopefully we'll see more than one DocCIS submission this year...but again, summers are slow, so we'll just have to see how things go weekend to weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment