Sunday, May 4, 2014

Update...progress at least!

So this weekend was a gorgeous weekend...so didn't do as much writing as I wanted, but at least chilled out from a busy week at work.

In terms of time devoted, I'd say 25% of the weekend was spent writing, 50% gaming, 5% 3D graphics, and about 20% getting caught up on all the television shows I've been recording but not watching, LOL.

Worked on Assumptions quite a bit Saturday, but came up with a new scene that took me in a new direction, so as far as where I wanted to be, I didn't get there...but definitely added quite a few additional pages!

Hopefully the week will have some free time...

4 comments:

  1. Great to hear! But as much as we want you to write: you really should put aside around 25-30% of your weekends for sleep!

    Hope to read something soonish - that picture of the girl up against the wall, in a dark alley and mr. suit with a hand wrapped across her chest... I'll like to see some word too, if possible!

    I'll have to touch on Jen too (hope it has some effect! Hehe), and hope you find the time to finish the next part up! Early January was the "deadline" - that's 7 months away! (Think I wrote something about deadlines back in december! I've got stories - very short ones compared to yours - I haven't had much development in for longer than that!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get Assumptions done "soon" to return back to Lapdancing 06...but as I've mentioned, avoiding stating any ETA's so I'm not forced into writing when I don't feel like it. This weekend although I put in several hours, didn't feel like I wrote much, but I did get several new pages written, so again, as I said, it was at least progress, hehehe...

      Delete
  2. first off love all your stories... lapdancing is personally my favorite... i was wondering if you could say how close you are to having chapter 6 complete i know round christmas you thought chap. 6 was getting towards the end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now have been trying to finish up my new story Assumptions. I'm at about the 75% or more point of Lapdancing 06, so once I can get Assumptions finished, I'll be able to get Lapdancing completed.

      One of the "problems" I've had is coming out with new scenes for not only Assumptions, but Lapdancing 06...so it's hard to say EXACTLY how far I am as there are now a couple scenes I haven't planned on, LOL!

      Hopefully "soon" hehehe...and thanks!

      Delete