Monday, April 28, 2014

Still working, still writing!

Although I did not expect to get much done this weekend with family, they were late sleepers so I had the wee hours of the morning to work on writing and graphics.  I got a few images from friends done relating to The Elder Scrolls Online, but also got over 15.5 pages (Word Format) of Assumptions written!  That's actually quite an accomplishment for thinking I had "no time" for the entire week!

Assumptions is coming along nicely...although it's moved into scenes I never imagined, it's getting even hotter.  When I first planned the story and the basic scenes, I did not think it was going to have much blatant sex in it; however, my perverted mind said otherwise and out of those 15.5 pages, 6 of them--almost half--were blatant sex scenes, hehehe.

Did not work on Lapdancing at all, although I did have several people send feedback not only on Lapdancing Girlfriend in general, but suggestions on future scenes.  Although some I may not incorporate for Lapdancing, definitely keep sending them, as I try to fit in as many suggestions as I can into all my stories, so although a scene you mention may not happen to Diamond, it could very well happen to Annie, Cerise, or any of the several women in my stories!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear of the progress and can't wait to read this new story.

    ReplyDelete