Friday, April 11, 2014

Minor update...

Sorry I haven't posted in over a week...work has been BUSY...which is a good thing, hehehe.  I'm telling you, close to seven months of unemployment puts a new appreciation into you in terms of having to work late  ;)

That being said, last week I was just glad for 2 things...having the weekend and not going to work, and having a full two week's paycheck!  Ended out bumming and doing errands most of the weekend.  Did not even spend much time playing computer games, as I was just enjoying the good weather we had.

Worked a little on Assumptions, but nothing too involved.  Hopefully this weekend, with nothing planned, I can put the nose to the grindstone either with writing or 3D Graphics.

2 comments:

  1. Doc, I thought I'd throw a lifeline to my fellow Lap fans.

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9609zph9923nxf7/AXL0_XXdNL

    This is the link for everyone to enjoy. It's a comic version of scenario's that are very much like Annie and Diamond.

    Cheers. Doc, feel free to erase it.....Sorry should have asked you for permission first...but rushing off.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, no worries...although along the same vein, the scene in Lapdancing 06 will be different ;)

      Delete