Saturday, May 17, 2014

Update!

My apologies on missing the update after last weekend...I did get to work on my Assumptions story a bit more, as well as a little on the upcoming events for Diamond in Lapdancing 06; however, I didn't get nearly as done as I wanted.

I'm hitting scenes where my mind gets too wrapped up in them, and before I know it...things happen...  I've mentioned before that I write as a hobby, and sometimes I get so wrapped up in what's happening and I get a bit excited on my own thoughts that, well, I just need to take a break afterwards  ;)  Happened last weekend and happened this morning, LOL...that's one thing being unemployed benefited from, as I didn't have a week's worth of stress built up to write out!  ;)  Anyways, short of any premature issues, the writing is moving forward!

I have two major scenes to write in Assumptions and short of any tangents I come up with, will be done with the story.  I'm quite happy where it's gone and how it is turning out, so hope everybody will enjoy it.  At first I thought there would be minimal sex scenes, but it's started to come together a bit more and there are several hot spots where I don't think people will be disappointed.

My intent is to make Assumptions a single, standalone story.  Although I've set it up for a possible sequel, I think leaving it alone once it is done and working on my other sequels will be more fruitful.  Maybe if the interest and demand is there I'll write the sequel someday, but once Assumptions is finished, it's back to Lapdancing.

I've also felt stirrings from one of my older stories that I go to time from time...Galactic Spy (working title).  A lot of new 3D Graphic packages have come out on Renderosity and Daz3D with a sci-fi theme that wants me to get back to that story someday.  It is one of those stories I have written bits and pieces over the years and haven't posted anything.  I've always thought it would be the perfect story to "publish" someday with illustrations, so if I can get the swing of things down with my other stories and those do well, I may eventually put it out there...but for now, it's my own little private playground, LOL.

So hopefully today and tomorrow (Sunday) I'll get towards more writing of Assumptions.  It's getting close to the end, I can feel it...all depends on the amount of free time I get.  Spring and Summer are always bad due to family visiting, good weather, and the like...so we'll just have to see!

5 comments:

  1. You said " I'm quite happy where it's gone and how it is turning out"
    Well judging by your other writings, I can only say "it must be real good"!!
    Back in March I predicted that it would take a couple of months for you to post your next story. That was a Win / lose prediction. We (your readers) win be the fact that Assumptions will be another great story, just like Lap. We also lose by having to wait a few more months to be able to read this new story. But we all will win in the end when the story is posted.
    In past private e mails I have encouraged you to think about "Publishing" your stories, Why not think about publishing Assumptions as a text only story on Amazon.com's e kindle web page.
    I ask the rest of Doccis blog readers to comment. Do you think he should make a few $$$ for his stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the positive feedback!

      I'll have to think about Assumptions being a text-only purchase. I've had it set in my mind to post text versions on Literotica for free, and then put the illustrated versions as purchasable items...mainly because honestly, I don't have much personal faith people would actually BUY to read my stories...even with all the praise I get from people visiting this site and Literotica, I still feel like a novice.

      Although illustrated versions would also add my novice 3D Graphics skills, I feel the time I would put into not only the writing but the illustrations would at least be worth people purchasing to pay for my time.

      Have to think on that one...

      Delete
  2. Doccis: Over the past year, (after your posting of Lap 5) I have been reading a lot of stories from Amazon.com / Kindle e books. None of the stories can hold a candle compared to your Lapdancer 1-5, Dir/Ms, or Anne stories.
    I do not think of you as a novice, I do think of you are a very seasoned writer, Most of the other authors I like from Literotica (they are also on your favorites list) have not posted any new stories in over a year.
    Check out my google profile, I have friend-ed several other erotica authors. Check out Victoria Wessex and her oil rig story or some of the other authors. i.e. do a market survey of other stories. I would be happy to pay to read your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, know one has commented publicly about my suggestion to you about publishing your Assumptions story on Amazon.com.
    My attempt to make you some money failed.
    I still think your Lap 1-5 and Dir/Ms are some of the best I have read.
    Sorry to have bothered you with this issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, don't think it's for lack of interest or desire, just people honestly don't visit the site much unless I have just released something or something is close to being finished...you'll probably see a few more replies over the next week or two as people come here, just not often when there's not much going on...

      Delete