Monday, May 19, 2014

Update! Part 2

So I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted in my long list of "things to do."  I worked on Assumptions a bit and cleaned up two scenes, but other than about 3 pages of new stuff, didn't really make much progress.

Even my 3D Graphics and other things I wanted to accomplish pretty much made little to no progress.

I DID get to cut my lawn, LOL...so at least something around the house got done, but for the most part, I caught up on some reading and television...so was a bit of a lazy "me" type weekend to decompress.

1 comment:

  1. Doocis:
    ".so was a bit of a lazy "me" type weekend to decompress."
    I do understand, the problem is that working for a living thing you have to do, You work all week and then have to decompress on weekends.so you can go back to work on Monday again.
    Things will feel a lot better when the weather gets warmer and the sun shines. The UV rays do make a person feel better. (They do for me)
    Putting my sailboat in the water later this morning. Summer starts for me at 11 am.

    ReplyDelete