Monday, January 12, 2015

Slow weekend....

Spent most of the day working on some 3D Graphics versus writing, so although I worked a little on What's in a Name, it wasn't much to speak of.  Also didn't have much time to put together some teasers from all my stories.  I'm not sure if I'll release one at a time or just a whole shotgun of teasers, but when I can sit down and do them I will...just to give you something to show.

I try to keep my regular images and my 'DocCIS' images separate, but if anybody is interested in seeing some of my work, drop me a message and I can link you to my FB page where I post most of that...most of the 'racier' images will be here, but my regular ones are more prevalent.

Other than living through the cold here in DC, not much happening over the weekend...although it seems to have gone by WAY too fast...

10 comments:

  1. I am very interested to see more of your 3D graphics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google PM sent with the URL LitErog!

      Delete
    2. Hi i'm so sorry i didnt recieve it do you mind sending it again? ><

      Delete
    3. OK, sent again through the Google+ Hideout thingy (messaging system)...

      Delete
  2. I'd like to see those 3D images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google PM sent! Though I had your e-mail saved, but couldn't find it so used Google+...

      Delete
  3. Me too! I would like to see your 3D graphics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark, since your account is a Blogger account, I cannot find a way to send you a message or e-mail. Send me an email to DocCIS.author at gmail dot com and I can send you my "normal" FB link. As I've mentioned to a few others, I try to keep my "normal" side and erotica side separate...and although I'm not worried about my erotica fans knowing my normal name, the other way around may cause issues, LOL.

      Delete