Thursday, January 22, 2015

2015 Teaser 05 - Grim Fairy Tales 03 - Puss(y) in Boots

This is the third chapter of what is one of my least followed stories, LOL...although I personally like it. 

I started out the series as being a quick spank story--with little preparation, writing both chapters in a day, and tried to keep them short--considering most of my stories are more full-length novels, hehehe.  Even as "short" stories they came out to 4 Literotica pages (about 28 pages Word format)...but they were short for me at least, LOL.

Then I got a flood of complaints about not going into enough detail on the gangbang taking place in Chapter 01, or enough details about the sex scenes in general for either chapter.  Considering I was attempting a SHORT story, and it being an odd time for me (was just recently unemployed), I got into a pissy mood and thought, "they want detail, I'll give them fucking detail!" and started writing Chapter 03.  It will be one of the longer "scenes" I will have ever written, and I AM going into extreme detail about everything...so this excerpt is only the beginning of descriptions!  ;)

In this chapter one of the husband's colleagues is getting married, so his buddies offer to host the bachelor party.  His best friend Jason even suggests he may know a girl who used to strip when they were in college as possible entertainment.

The husband recalls Jason and his wife had gone to the same school, and although is wife said she was quite a 'wild girl,' he could not wrap his mind around the possibility of the stripper for the party being his beloved Jessica.  Remember when he discovered a tape of her having a gangbang with his coworkers it was years and years ago, and their marriage was as good as it could be...but he was still left with a nagging doubt.

This scene is when the bachelor party arrives at the extravagant hotel after hanging out at a strip club for a few hours...and the hired "private" entertainment appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment