Monday, January 19, 2015

2015 Teaser 02 - Assumptions

While I'm using a random number generator to select what pages to post, I'm not simply taking that page and cutting and pasting it here.  I'm actually seeing what scene that page is involved with and trying to give you the complete scene...so I'm going back sometimes one or two pages, to make sure it is a full scene.  That's not to say in some cases you'll understand what is going on, LOL, but it hopefully gives you a feeling towards how the story is written.

This second teaser comes from my currently unreleased Assumptions story, where a woman and her husband go to her sorority and brother fraternities alumni party.  The title of Assumptions comes from vague descriptions of events happening where not only the husband, but also the reader, are left to make their own assumptions on what is happening.  There is obviously a known slut at the reunion party--but is it one of the wife's (Samantha) friends, is it one of the other sorority sisters the husband (Daniel) meets up with during the weekend-long party, or is it even his very own wife!  There are a lot of innuendo's and 'what just happened' types things in the story, and it is something that will leave everybody guessing.

I'm not even certain whether I will end the story with a revelation as to the slut's identity or simply leave it for everybody to make their own...you got it...Assumptions.


8 comments:

  1. Different I admit to some interest (lol I will def read it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a twist on how I've written before...there is a lot more subtlety in writing and leaving everything unknown. I've tried to put myself in the husband's mind and what he sees is not necessarily what exactly is going on, hehehe...

      Delete
  2. Looks very interesting. I like your husband's point of view idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Every story I try to have some aspect be completely different. Although they all have the same sexual theme, the point of view, the way the girl handles things, all are attempts at making the story unique in some fashion. Assumptions is completely from the husband's POV...and it's been really difficult to describe things at times...as I need to have the husband somehow chance upon weird encounters, LOL.

      Delete
  3. So far my intrest is peaked and I will give it a good read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, part of the reason I'm posting these is to get people interested in them...although obviously the KNOWN stories--Annie, Lapdancing, etc.--are ones people follow, there are plenty of other stories in the works!

      Delete
  4. Sounds hot. I definitely like it. The premise vaguely reminds me of Gilglim's Just One Drink stories on asstr, two stories from the pov of the husband and wife about what happened when he called off the special night with her to go out drinking with coworkers and invited her along.

    I'm really looking forward to What's In A Name, though, as the milf thing is a big fetish of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first part of What's in a Name doesn't have anything "MILF-y" to it...it is about her just starting to get back into the "groove" of understanding why she missed competing in beauty pageants all these years. The SECOND part (not chapter, as Part I will be a couple chapters) will be the MILF side of things, hehehe...but hopefully when I get to the Teaser you'll be interested still! ;)

      Delete