Monday, January 19, 2015

2015 Teaser 01 - Annie Babysits the Kids 08

The first in my series of teasers to give everybody a hint at all the stories I'm working on.  Some of them are going to be short--as I may not have a lot written down and some stories currently only being outlines and such--but I hope it gives a fair representation of the stories so everybody can see I'm not just sitting around on my ass, LOL.

This first one (going alphabetically) is an excerpt from the beginning of Annie Babysits the Kids 08.  It is the day after the infamous Pool Party...


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh even a taste of new Annie is sublime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, knew I'd get a few people interested...just need the time...time, time, time...it's always an issue. My best writing is done in the mornings, and if I pick up steam, it can go all day, but I never seem to be able to write in the evenings, my Muse must be an early riser, hehehe.

      Delete
  2. Hey,
    I love your stories so much!
    any estimate when will this go out?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated.

      At the EARLIEST, it will be the fall...and that's if I can get my damn ass into gear and finish not only my new Lifeguard story, but also Ch. 06 of Lapdancing. I definitely have it planned, but ETA's and me just don't seem to get along, LOL.

      I DO desire to finish it this year tho...Annie has waited way too long for a new chapter!

      Delete