Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving (US)...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of those celebrating it today!  Hope your holidays are enjoyable.

Me, I decided to stay home this Turkey Day.  One reason is saving costs on traveling, as all of my family are several states away, but the other is to give some time to writing and 3D graphics this weekend.  I've been only doing bits and pieces here and there, spending more time gaming than writing and such, so giving this 4-day weekend a focus on my stories.

Anyways, wanted to wish everybody happy holidays and hopefully I'll have something to report about after this weekend  ;)

7 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving. May your day be satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope holidsys good hows progress going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...things are moving forward. Still early in Diamond's week so haven't gotten to the party yet...

      Delete
  3. how is the job hunt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so...have had a few nibbles, but nothing worth it. If things go on past December I'll be loosening my pickiness, hehehe...but right now still have the leisure to find something that fits just right...

      Delete