Friday, November 22, 2013

Lapdancing Ch. 06 moving along...

It's amazing how a week can slip by.  Have worked mostly on Lapdancing 06 and playing computer games, LOL.

In terms of Lapdancing, as I've mentioned in the past it is often surprising how scenes can just develop and pop into my mind without planning.  I've now outlined two scenes with Diamond that were not originally planned for the chapter and simply materialized as I was writing.  Not sure how long that will make the chapter, but I knew there would be a couple scenes that would arise from nowhere into the chapter, LOL.

Both scenes once again show Mr. DeWight's power over Diamond, as well as her body's betrayal and enjoyment at what she is asked to do.  I don't want to spoil it for everybody, but I think a lot of people will like one of the scenes as it has been one of the bigger requests so far from Feedback (and that's all the hint you get, LOL!)...

4 comments:

  1. Sweet soooo Christmas 2013 or 2014 (lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No promises...I felt too pressured with Ch. 05. I do hope to have it done before 2014 though...but don't quote me on it, hehehe.

      Delete
  2. Doccis:
    Again your teasers of a up coming chapter of Lapdancing makes me excited about it’s posting. I agree that considering how Lap 5’s release date got put off last winter, that it is wise not to give your readers a completion date.
    Having said that I do admit that I look forward to reading Lap 6. The longer the story the better. Look forward to your posting of this next chapter!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to be teased, which is why I like Lap-dancing story, and I really like the teaser pics.

    ReplyDelete