Monday, November 11, 2013

Days go by quickly...

Just a small update...still been working on Lapdancing 06.  It's not that I'm focusing solely upon it, as I'm still only working on where my Muse takes me, but lately Diamond has been capturing my attention the most.

Working a bit on some 3D graphics as well.  I'm still trying to find the right model to work with the Lapdancing series, but there have been some new texture releases and such that definitely give me ideas for not only scenes in Lapdancing, but other stories.

Other than that, have been doing a lot around the house...basically just keeping busy.  After 2 months I'm still hoping the job situation improves...

2 comments:

  1. Thought you'd make the models of Jen/Diamond look like Adrienne Levai, as you said she resembled her in the first chapter...can't wait to see it tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to get that particular look; however, there are few models that have such an Eastern European look to them, so have had to branch out so-to-speak. I have HUNDREDS of 3D models to choose from, so I've been making a set scene for each of them and then will go through each to see which ones render well enough to be considered. I may have post the top 3, 5, or whatever here for people to vote before I decided...but it still takes time to load the 3D model into the program, set up the scene and lighting, then render it before moving on.

      Each girl takes about 15-30 minutes to do completely, so as you can imagine, it's a bit time consuming... So although I will be using Adrienn Levi as the base, it's difficult to figure out exactly which model to use for the series...

      Delete