Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Well this is unprecedented....

As I mentioned, my Muse lit a fire under my ass on Extenuating Circumstances, finishing the first part of Chapter 01, which has three parts to it.

Well, she didn't let me sit still, as I ended up writing part 2 in 2 days!

Yup, finished the rough draft of it as well!  Now granted, this second part is "short"...only being about 6-8 Literotica pages, but still, writing a story in 2 days is pretty impressive for me.

Both parts are still ROUGH DRAFTS so I need to go through them this weekend, but expect to see them soon!  :D

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! ... and I haven't done a poll myself, but I suspect that 6-8 pages is above average on literotica? But I don't mind your marathon stories (just mind that it takes so long to finish the next on, and the next one, ...)

    Hope to see it posted soon! And may your muse be with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the average Literotica story is 1-3 pages...not counting the "Novels and Novellas" and "Chain Stories" categories. But longer stories are becoming more and more frequent...which is why they opened a "Stories Series" category.

      I could probably combine the 3 parts of Chapter 01 into a single story, but then it would be 26+ pages and the breaks are in logical places, so I don't think anybody will mind (unlike Ch. 03 of Annie which really was just broken up due to size...I didn't think people would want to read that much in one story at the time, hehehe).

      Delete