Monday, September 15, 2014

Not much accomplished this weekend...

This was one of those weekends I had high hopes for...had so many things on my list I knew I wouldn't finish them all...and ended up not finishing any!

I did work a little on EC01...but not enough that I could say I made any progress with the proofread.  I was in one of those funked moods so watched Captain America (both movies) and then Kill Bill (both movies)...so it was more of a couch potato weekend than anything.  Everything I tried to start I just wasn't "in to it" if you know what I mean.

This coming week is going to be pretty unproductive as well...my mother is visiting for the next week so doubt I'll get much done until she leaves.

Will just have to see.  With both EC01 and EC02 rough drafts completed, they should be pretty quick to knock out the review.  Then will be working on Lapdancing 06 until it's done...

2 comments:

  1. I also watched the Captain America 2 Blue Ray DVD, Was I right in thinking that Black Widow (Natasha) was flirting with Steve Rogers and by suggesting that he date the other woman, she was really looking for the two of them (BW & CA) to hook up??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I felt she was a bit too flirty as well...which goes against the comic book storyline where her and Hawkeye are a "thing"...

      Delete