Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hmm, cause for celebration?

In a rather momentous event, I would like to announce that I FINISHED A CHAPTER!

Now granted, it's not Lapdancing Girlfriend, hehehe...but that's coming soon too, but I finished what is Chapter 01 of Extenuating Circumstances, a new story.  Mind you this is only the ROUGH DRAFT and I will now be pouring through it to fix some of the obvious errors, but it is the closest story so far out of my existing "to do" pile to see some sort of light at the end of the tunnel.

My thoughts are still on a roll...so I've already been starting Chapter 02, LOL...but once I spill out today's burst of Muse-inspiration, I will be focusing upon Diamond and her rave party and then syndication party...so this is a milestone in that regard too!

The funny thing about Extenuating Circumstances is there is NO SEX in the entire chapter, which is currently 115 Word (approximately 12+ Literotica pages) long...which is again, something unusual for me.  Now, there is plenty of suggested sex, LOL, but I still think everybody will enjoy it.

Anyways, wanted to announce that as I suddenly feel as if a huge weight is off my shoulders.  Again, still need to give it a read through and clean it up...but it's beyond the writing stage!

So, here's an excerpt from the story, since I haven't done much other than post teasers in the photo gallery:


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I'm just glad to finally have something DONE...

      Delete
  2. Great job on the new story and thank you for sharing an excerpt. It looks very promising and I look forward to reading more soon.

    ReplyDelete